Gerald J. Mullery
Toll Free: 1 (800) 518-4LAW The Honorable Gerald J. Mullery is a Representative in Pennsylvania’s General Assembly representing the citizens of the 119th Legislative District .
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, 1998
- B.A., Criminal Justice from King's College, 1992
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1998
- United State District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1998
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2006
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Wilkes-Barre Law & Library Association
- Luzerne County Bar Association
- Northumberland County Bar Association
- Knights of Columbus
- Ancient Order of Hibernians
- Huber Breaker Preservation Society
- Good Shepherd Academy Athletic Association
Valeen Hykes is very professional and an amazing asset to the firm. Her assistant Ana Lopez Vives was very professional and very helpful. She is also a great asset to the firm.
No improvements needed. Everyone was very friendly & helpful.
I only talked to Anna she was super!!
I don't see anything you can do to make it better or easier. I feel bad it took me long to pay you. I never thought I would get approved in five months. I loved what you all did for me.
The services I received were exceptional.
I don't think there is need for improvement. My cases were handled with such care and consideration I would bring any case here.
Would you recommend our services to others?
Yes, I was so pleased, and so thankful for everything. Any additional comments... none, you are awesome, thank you again.