Mary Kathleen O'Connor
Toll Free: (800) 518-4LAW
- J.D., The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, 2015
Concentration in Labor and Employment Law
- International Business and Trade Summer Law Program, Krakow, Poland, 2014
- B.A. in English, Villanova University, 2012
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey, 2015
- Pennsylvania, 2016
- District of Columbia, 2017
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Frackville Rotary Club
- Schuylkill County Bar Association
- Northumberland County Bar Association
A specialized bar association for attorneys and other advocates who represent people with disabilities.
Valeen Hykes is very professional and an amazing asset to the firm. Her assistant Ana Lopez Vives was very professional and very helpful. She is also a great asset to the firm.
No improvements needed. Everyone was very friendly & helpful.
I only talked to Anna she was super!!
I don't see anything you can do to make it better or easier. I feel bad it took me long to pay you. I never thought I would get approved in five months. I loved what you all did for me.
The services I received were exceptional.
I don't think there is need for improvement. My cases were handled with such care and consideration I would bring any case here.
Would you recommend our services to others?
Yes, I was so pleased, and so thankful for everything. Any additional comments... none, you are awesome, thank you again.