10. Sending the injured worker a blank medical authorization to sign.
9. Requiring an injured worker to sign a final receipt as a condition to receiving his/her paycheck after the worker has returned to work.
8. Offering a light duty job during an undesirable shift or in an undesirable location.
7. Forcing an injured worker to accept a position that will cause the worker to lose union benefits.
6. Mailing a job offer letter out after the date to apply has passed.
5. Surveillance. Surveillance. And more Surveillance.
4. Forcing an injured worker to do work outside of his/her medical restrictions.
3. Rehab Nurse and Adjustor pretending that they are the injured workers' friend.
2. Employer telling the injured worker there is no need to report his/her injury.
1. Telling an injured worker that he/she does not need a lawyer.
The Pennsylvania workers compensation lawyer team at Michael J. O'Connor & Associates is ready to begin tackling your legal problem today. Email or call our toll free number at (800) 518-4LAW for a free initial consultation and review of your case.