Dangerous Drugs & Products
News of product recalls or the latest findings on pharmaceutical drugs commonly fill today's headlines. Each year, throughout the United States, millions of people are injured through the negligence of companies that release unsafe or defective products. Mass tort litigation occurs when a large number of people have been similarly injured by a faulty or defective product resulting in major multi-party lawsuits. If you believe that you or a loved one has been a victim of a faulty product or have taken a drug that has been recalled, it is in your best interest to consult with an experienced dangerous drug lawyer who will look out for your rights.
Please let us know immediately if you have had any problems with any of following listed.
Johnson & Johnson Talcum Powder (Baby Powder, Shower to Shower)
- 3M Bair Hugger Forced Air Warming Blanket
- Actos - Diabetes drug. Associated with a 40 percent increase in risk for bladder cancer.
- Accutane - popular acne medicine that was linked to:
- Birth defects
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Blood in stool
- Mucus in stool
- Abdominal pain
- Calaxo - introduced in 2006. Used mainly for ACL tears in knees. Screws had a tendency to break off inside body and cause painful complications.
- Da Vinci Surgical Robot
- DePuy ASR Hip Replacements
- Hips: Stryker & Zimmer - device made of metal used in many hip replacement surgeries. The devise often caused pain w/ walking or squeaking noises with walking and often lead to additional surgeries to repair.
- Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter
- Johnson & Johnson Talcum Powder (Baby Powder, Shower to Shower)
- Knees: Zimmer – an implant used in knee replacements. Implant would often loosen and would require revision surgery to repair implant.
- Lipitor - Drug that helps lower cholesterol. Has caused diabetes in patients, especially women.
- Low T medications – including creams, injections and oral medicines. These medicines are linked to an increased risk of heart attack, stroke, deep vein thrombosis and other complications.
- Medtronic Bone Infused Graft - used for spine grafts. It can lead to:
- Swelling in the throat
- Pressure on nerves
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Mirena IUD - a form of birth control (intrauterine contraceptive) that was marketed as a safer product than it really is. Side effects include:
- Uterine perforation
- Ovarian cysts
- Irregular bleeding
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Transvaginal Mesh Implants - used to treat Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) and Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP). Complications include:
- Urinary problems
- Pain during sex
- Emotional problems
- Vaginal scarring
- Vaginal shrinkage
- Organ perforation
- Recurring POP
- Mesh erosion, exposure, extrusion and protrusion.
- Zimmer Biomet M2a Magnum Hip Replacement
The dangerous drug lawyers at Michael J. O'Connor & Associates are ready to begin tackling your legal problem today. Contact us or call our toll free number at (800) 518-4LAW for a free initial consultation and review of your case. Let us fight for your rights.
Valeen Hykes is very professional and an amazing asset to the firm. Her assistant Ana Lopez Vives was very professional and very helpful. She is also a great asset to the firm.
No improvements needed. Everyone was very friendly & helpful.
I only talked to Anna she was super!!
I don't see anything you can do to make it better or easier. I feel bad it took me long to pay you. I never thought I would get approved in five months. I loved what you all did for me.
The services I received were exceptional.
I don't think there is need for improvement. My cases were handled with such care and consideration I would bring any case here.
Would you recommend our services to others?
Yes, I was so pleased, and so thankful for everything. Any additional comments... none, you are awesome, thank you again.