Dangerous Drugs & Products
News of product recalls or the latest findings on pharmaceutical drugs commonly fill today's headlines. Each year, throughout the United States, millions of people are injured through the negligence of companies that release unsafe or defective products. Mass tort litigation occurs when a large number of people have been similarly injured by a faulty or defective product resulting in major multi-party lawsuits. If you believe that you or a loved one has been a victim of a faulty product or have taken a drug that has been recalled, it is in your best interest to consult with an experienced dangerous drug lawyer who will look out for your rights.
Please let us know immediately if you have had any problems with any of following listed.
- 3M Bair Hugger Forced Air Warming Blanket
- 3M Earplugs - Earplugs designed and manufactured by Minnesota-based company, 3M. Allegedly did not fit in ear canals correctly and have led to thousands of active members, veterans, and trainees of our armed forces complaining of permanent hearing loss, tinnitus, and other complications.
- Actos - Diabetes drug. Associated with a 40 percent increase in risk for bladder cancer.
- Accutane - popular acne medicine that was linked to:
- Birth defects
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Blood in stool
- Mucus in stool
- Abdominal pain
- Calaxo - introduced in 2006. Used mainly for ACL tears in knees. Screws had a tendency to break off inside body and cause painful complications.
- Da Vinci Surgical Robot
- DePuy ASR Hip Replacements
- Elmiron - Used to treat a condition known as interstitial cystitis or "painful bladder syndrome". Extended use is believed to cause visual issues, such as loss of sight, maculopathy, and other eye problems.
- Hips: Stryker & Zimmer - device made of metal used in many hip replacement surgeries. The devise often caused pain w/ walking or squeaking noises with walking and often lead to additional surgeries to repair.
- Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter
- Knees: Zimmer – an implant used in knee replacements. Implant would often loosen and would require revision surgery to repair implant.
- Medtronic Bone Infused Graft - used for spine grafts. It can lead to:
- Swelling in the throat
- Pressure on nerves
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Zimmer Biomet M2a Magnum Hip Replacement
The dangerous drug lawyers at O’Connor Law are ready to begin tackling your legal problem today. Contact us or call our toll free number at (800) 518-4LAW for a free initial consultation and review of your case. Let us fight for your rights.