Top Ten Mistakes People Make When They are Hurt at Work
10. Agreeing to accept Short Term Disability Benefits instead of Workers Compensation benefits.
9. Assuming that because medical bills are being paid, their claim has been accepted.
8. Not double checking the Insurance Company's Average Weekly Wage calculation.
7. Allowing the Employer to force them to work outside of their medical restrictions.
6. Allowing the Rehab Nurse to be present during medical examinations.
5. Not giving their doctor a complete history of how the work injury occurred.
4. Trusting the Insurance Adjuster to do the right thing.
3. Not seeking immediate medical treatment.
2. Not reporting the injury immediately.
1. Not calling Michael J. O'Connor & Associates at the time of the work injury.
The workers compensation lawyer at Michael J. O'Connor & Associates is ready to begin tackling your legal problem today. Email or call our toll free number at 1 (800) 518-4LAW for a free initial consultation and review of your case.